I had quite a few squares made but not enough. I joined two rows together after learning how to square them all off. The Omni grid square is a lifesaver!!
Finally, all together. Then I realized that I had made quite a large quilt and wondered how I was going to get it through the machine.
I spent, ahem, quite a few hours pinning. It turned out to be worth it.
An organic sheet from Target made for a very good and quick backing. And then I still spent a lot of time embroidering a running stitch around the squares. I used the Amish method of using the back to bind the front again saving enough time to finish it. So glad to finally have something useful and not little pieces piled up.